SaaS – Infrastructure
The SaaS Advantage
Quick Service Software’s solutions were built from the ground up as “software-as-a-service” (SaaS) solutions that take advantage of the full potential of cloud computing. Unlike many legacy systems that were built for on-premise deployment and have been retro-fitted to accommodate SaaS delivery, Clearview’s architecture was designed for web delivery, allowing for optimum flexibility, reliability, scalability, and interoperability. This makes Clearview the quick-service industry’s leading SaaS solution.
Clearview’s exemplary SaaS foundations confer a wide variety of advantages for customers:
- Low risk and cost: Clearview’s SaaS delivery model eliminates costly on-premise software licensing, reducing risky up-front investment and creating predictable monthly subscription fees.
- Faster implementation: With no software to install, Clearview can be customized and implemented for use by multiple units in far less time than on-premise software, with less disruption to your business systems and operations.
- Anytime, anywhere access—on any device: Web delivery means you can access Clearview’s priceless data from anywhere you need it—home, the office, on vacation, and on the go on your laptop, tablet computer, web-enabled cell phone — any time you need it.
- Flexibility and interoperability: Web delivery means Clearview can easily adapt to your business needs and environment, integrating seamlessly with a wide range of different POS systems, accounting packages, suppliers, and payroll vendors, even within a single organization. The system can scale to easily accommodate new stores and support your growth.
- Security: High data encryption (SSL/HTTPS) keeps your data secure at all times.
- Reliability: Quick Service Software solutions are hosted in a state-of-the-art data center boasting 99.9% up-time. Your data is always there for you when you need it, and you don’t need to worry about software maintenance—we take care of it all for you.
- Automatic updates: With on-premise software, upgrades to the latest version can be major undertakings. With Clearview’s SaaS delivery model, system improvements are implemented automatically, allowing you to take advantage of the latest features and improvements right away. Notifications of new features are highlighted automatically each time you log in, so you can stay fully informed of enhancements.